Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Tolerance Project Inc. Logo by Milton Glaser

As you are probably aware for last two years I have been organizing the traveling Tolerance Poster Show. In two years there have been 42  exhibitions of the show within 22 countries. So far the show has been visited by over 20,000 people. Now I decided to become little be more legitimate and established Tolerance Project Inc. non profit organization.

As with every decent organization, I needed to have logo. Knowing how troubling it is to design a logo for your own company I decided to pass that burden to somebody else. I asked Milton Glaser to design the logo for me.

Here I am proudly presenting to you the logo for Tolerance Project Inc. by Milton Glaser.





Two Tolerance Poster Shows announcement posters with new Milton Glaser logo.
Turkish poster designed by Gurbuz Dogan Eksioglu

 
Hungarian poster design by Krisztián Gál

 

No comments:

Post a Comment