Saturday, December 18, 2021

A Poster for All Seasons

In the fall of 2019, I started to design posters for JDP-Yugoslav Drama Theater. Currently, this is the fifth season in designing posters for them. When I started in the fall of 2019, I made the decision to make my life more complicated than needed. I decided to design each season in different styles/with different looks. The only thing that will stay the same is the typeface TyponineSans Pro designed by Nikola Djurek. I chose this typeface not only because of its beauty and legibility, but also it is one of the few typefaces that have both Latin and Cyrillic versions. 

The fifth season is not over yet, but here below you can see all the posters I have designed so far. Unfortunately, as you can see, the third season was interrupted by Covid-19, and that's why 2 posters are missing. 

You can see more about my JDP poster designs here.



No comments:

Post a Comment