Wednesday, October 5, 2022

MoMA: "Never Alone-Video Games and Other Interactive Design"

I am very proud to share this news with you. This weekend I went to see "Never Alone-Video Games and Other Interactive Design", a new show at MoMA. I didn't go there only because I liked the shows at MoMA but also because, in this particular show, they displayed the Home Pong video game console that I donated to MoMA in 2015.

This is the second time MoMA has shown one of the many items that I have donated to them. In 2017, in the show "Thinking Machines: Art and Design in the Computer Age, 1959-1989", they displayed Paul Rand's IBM Supply Kit from 1979, which I also donated to them. 

I am so happy to see those items in both shows. It feels almost like I created them.
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment