Sunday, October 18, 2020

"My Place Under the Sun" Logo

The organization Moje mjesto pod suncem (My Place Under the Sun) originated in Rijeka, Croatia. Their program's primary goal is to provide children below the poverty line with activities that will enable them to grow and develop based on their abilities rather than on the severe social context surrounding them. They offer these kids quality extra-institutional education in the hope that it will boost their self-esteem and self-reflection, and help them realize their full potential.


When I was asked to volunteer my services and create a logo for My Place Under the Sun, I decided to create something child friendly and also something empowering, thats why I created this recognizable image of child as super hero.







No comments:

Post a Comment